For the month of February, I wanted to focus on love for the weekly free printables, so here are some Valentine sticky note printable of quotes about how much God loves us! (With Scripture references)
I really believe it is hard for us to truly love others if we don’t truly feel loved by God.
There is a link below to download this printable. I have also put this in the Library of Resources, for my subscribers. (If you wish to receive access to all my printables and email updates, please subscribe in the sign up box below.)
- Print out the PDF file on a regular piece of paper. (Make sure to notice which way the printed words are facing.)
- Carefully position the sticky notes within the squares.
- Run the paper (with the sticky notes) through the printer one more time. (Make sure to put the paper in so that it will print on the correct side of the paper and in the correct direction!)
And there you go! HERE is the link to download.
Place them wherever you need a reminder of HOW MUCH GOD LOVES YOU!
I wanted to include a version of these with all the quotes having YOU instead of ME, but I may have to wait until later this week.
Blessings to you all, and may you FEEL HOW MUCH you are LOVED by GOD!
The graphics in this printable are from:
- 1} heart lines – Designs from Miss Mandie
- 2} floral swirls – Shery K Designs
- 3 & 4} hand drawn wreaths – CurlyMade
- 5} christmas elements – Designs from Miss Mandie
- 6} Valentine Doodles – Celta (from Creative Market)