This week’s free printable remains on the focus of LOVE, for the month of February. To be honest, I wanted to find some quotes on love that aren’t necessarily Bible Scriptures, but I just wasn’t able to find any, and I happen to come across this Scripture about the HEART, so this is what I will put out there this week.
Sign up for free access to my library of resources to download this printable, and all the other printables I add.
I decided on index cards just a few days ago, because I wanted something a little more durable than the sticky notes. I love the sticky notes, but they are hard to keep for a long time, especially if you end up with a collection. Index cards are a nice size, and can fit into little photo albums and photo frames.
I am very happy with how this card printed out!
TIPS ON PRINTING ON INDEX CARDS
- You may have to make some adjustments on your printer to print this out.
- You may have to set the paper to ‘landscape’.
- Make sure you check the ‘print preview’ to make sure it appears how you want it.
- If you are using lined cards, make sure the lines are on the back of the side that will be printed.
HOW I PRINT INDEX CARDS
As I print from Acrobat Reader, this is the dialog box I get from my printer:
Under Page Sizing & Handling I clicked the box that says Size.
Then I select:
- Choose paper source by PDF page size
- Auto portrait/landscape
And in the preview window, it looks just how I want it to print.
I hope you enjoy this printable!
May you be able to receive LOVE, may you be able to give LOVE, may you be surrounded by LOVE, may you be filled with LOVE!
Huge blessings to you,