For this week’s free printable, I have a free floral gratitude checklist to share that I created to help me practice gratitude.
For maybe almost a year, I have been compiling a list of people that I had been wanting to show my gratitude to. And, I was rewriting this list of people over and over in my planner each week, so I wouldn’t forget. This list of people included:
- friends who offered to take me to my chemo appointments (and did!)
- the nurses from chemotherapy and radiation
- people who sent me get well cards
- people who sent me kind words on facebook
- people who have been an encouragement to me in some way
I in addition to this list of names I kept rewriting, had ideas in my head of what to do to show them gratitude, which included:
- writing a thank you card (that I painted myself)
- sending a cute little hamster stuffed animal
- sending a small gift of some kind
- making them a music cd of the music that inspired me during my cancer treatment
One day I decided I wanted a list, ONE Gratitude Checklist where I could write all this down and keep track of completing them. So here it this checklist that I made for myself.
ROSES GRATITUDE CHECKLIST
As you can see, this form has columns to fill in the following:
- The Person and/or Organization that I am grateful for
- The Wonderful Thing they did for me (& when)
- The Thing I want to do to Show My Gratitude; and
- The Date I complete it!
My wish is to have one day each week when I will work on this checklist, of actually spending time doing the items that I list. I was thinking of designating Thursdays perhaps, THANKFUL THURSDAYS or something like that.
Sign up for my Library of Resources to receive access to this printable and every other printable I add. (Or just sign in if you are already a subscriber.)
Huge blessings to you as you cultivate your practice of gratitude!
Please share below if you enjoy or find my printables helpful!
The beautiful roses on this checklist and the pinnable image are watercolor graphics from Anna from The Smell Of Roses. Thank you Anna!